Romantic Good Night Text Messages 160 Words Latest

Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!

* * * * *

Goodnight luv

* * * * *

I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.

* * * * *

Its big,
It’s warm,
It’s fuzzy.
Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!

* * * * *

When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses
I can stand missing you this much.

* * * * *

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night


One day I wish my dream would come true
And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!

* * * * *

Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!

* * * * *

Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!

* * * * *

I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”

* * * * *

Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.
Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.

* * * * *

Good night! I shall miss you till morning.

I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.

Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.

GUD NIGHT!


Romantic Good Night Text Messages 160 Words Latest Romantic Good Night Text Messages 160 Words Latest Reviewed by Ruby Kaur on December 20, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.