Karisma Kapoor Hot Sexy Stunning New Looks Photos

GOA, the land of sand and surf! It’s my chosen destination when I need a break, or just want to get away from the hustle-bustle of city life; not too close to home and not too far away. 

Known for its parties, I love Goa more for its peace and quiet – The beaches, the shacks, the sands, the cool breeze and the sunsets. It’s more of a family destination for me. I get to spend quality time with my children and near-and-dear ones; a kid-friendly place and also a destination where absolutely anybody can let their hair down and have a good time. 

I love Goan food! I love the flea markets and often find myself picking up some casual wear - a scarf, a straw hat or some light clothing - from the market. Having returned to the rigmarole refreshed, it’s time now for some good work before heading for another well-deserved break.









Karisma Kapoor Hot Sexy Stunning New Looks Photos Karisma Kapoor Hot Sexy Stunning New Looks Photos Reviewed by Ruby Kaur on December 07, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.